The WoolOn Creative Fashion Event is now a stand-alone event and no longer part of the Blossom Festival programme. Blossom Festival continues to support his great event so watch this space for further details
WoolOn 2015 had the most incredible creations to date. From an insanely tall pointy hat and a sea of cascading pom poms to meticulously crafted pieces in every colour imaginable. With 18 new designers from throughout NZ and the return of our talented long time participants, the competition was fierce and hot!
The creative fashion event of Central Otago's 2015 Results
- Supreme Winner - Louise Cook "Wool You Love Me?"
Winners & Certificates
Unichem Alexandra STREETWEAR
- Winner - Viv Tamblyn "Winter Belle"
- Highly Commended - Heather Kerr ‘"Autumn Style"
ICL Accountants AVANTE GARDE
- Winner - Carolyn Laing "Tangled Tequila"
- Highly Commended - Simone Montgomery "She Wears the Pants"
Carrfield Primary Wool COLLECTIONS
- Winner - Daphne Randle "The Highlanders"
- Highly Commended - Helen Millen "Tai Tane"
Harmony Skin and Beauty FELTED
- Winner - Heather Kerr "Mondrian Again"
- Highly Commended - Bev Muir "Silhouette"
Judge Rock HANDCRAFTED
- Winner - Louise Cook "Wool You Love Me?"
- Highly Commended - Mary Self "Coat of Many Colours"
Peter Lyon Shearing SPECIAL OCCASION
- Winner - Sharon Gilchrist "Spring Wrap"
- Highly Commended - Laurel Judd "Fringe Benefits"
Urban Edge MACHINED
- Winner - Laurel Judd "Diego"
- Highly Commended - Viv Tamblyn "Kaleidoscope of Wool"
Konica Minolta NOVICE U18
- Winner - Josephine Reeves "Sixties Style"
- Highly Commended - Mhairi-Bronte Duncan "Summer Fruits"
- Highly Commended - Chelsea Matheson "Onwards and Upwards"
Konica Minolta U23 EMERGING DESIGNER
- Winner - Kimberly Ramsey "Unknown Curiosity"
If you wish to purchase photos from the WoolOn™ 2014 event taken by Janyne Fletcher please
Please direct any questions to Tim Cadogan, Chairperson of WoolOn
Keep up with the latest WoolOn news on Facebook, and be sure to 'like' the page too.